A6, RIHLA #9


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
November 19th 2012
Published: November 19th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. Since 1999 Noble has expanded from one campus to 14 campus', this is probably because of Noble's effectiveness. Charter schools have been proved to be more effective in educating students than your normal neighborhood school. Test results show that students are improving in Noble schools. Because of this, Noble has spreaded to improve the education of children all over Chicago.

2. Expanding Noble in Chicago will help students have a better education. Students going to Noble schools today have shown growth in their academics, promising others that Noble will help you improve in school.

3. a. If I was Mr. Milkie, I would consider expanding Noble to other states in the future. But as of right now, I would focus more on the city of Chicago and expand more within the city to give students all over Chicago the best education they can get.

b. Expanding Noble will give children all over the United States a good education. However, since Noble has very strict regulations, not everyone will want to be apart of the school.

4. If Noble does continue to expand, I think all school regulations from demerits to LaSalle should be carried on to all new campus's. However, not all principles and leaders of schools will agree with all regulations like demerits or dress code.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0391s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb