Rihla #9


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
November 17th 2012
Published: November 17th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. I think Noble has been able to spread so much in little time because it its success. The Noble schools have had a lot of success in education and have showed the city that it is a good thing.

2. The expansion of Noble will have a great impact on Chicago education wise. More students are going to want to go to Noble schools and not public schools. More schools are going to be built and overrun the CPS schools. Noble schools have had more score success on test and more graduates than CPS schools in past recent years. UICCP had 100% of its seniors get accepted to a 4-year college last year.

3. If Mr. Milkie were to consider expanding to other states some positives would be that more people would se the success that one man has done. If all goes well, more students can be affected and get a better education. But, the negatives are that maybe all schools wont be the same due to too many schools there wont be communication and can just be a failure.

4. If Noble does expand I think that the beliefs of scholorship, discipline, and honor would stay. The demerit system would stay but probably reduce a little bit. Some Noble schools might end up having to provide transportation to school.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.04s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb