RIHLA #8


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
November 14th 2012
Published: November 14th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Election!



<span>How does it relate to what we are learning in class?

Election relates to our class in many ways. One way that election relates to our class is because we, the people, have responsiblities. We choose who we want to change our lives fo the better or for the worse. As the years go on the world changes because of who we choose to have as a president.

<span>What did you find to be most interesting and why? (Do you agree or disagree with any of the points?)

What I found most interesting the amount of the votes. There are democratic and republican president and in some votes the amount was very close. I think that's an issue because the world is different and it will be difficult to make the world agree. I disagree with the electional votes because I think that each person's opinion is important.

<span>What questions does it make you wonder?

I wonder if the world will ever agree with one president? How will the world ever work with many people's opinion with the presidents? Some people don't even vote because they don't agree with either of them.


http://www.history.com/topics/presidential-elections



Advertisement



Tot: 0.17s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.057s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb