RIHLA#7


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
November 4th 2012
Published: November 4th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. In my opinion, I think the content of someone's argument, or they are saying things that are true and genuine is more important. The contents of what they are saying are facts and it makes their presentation more ambitious and accurate. Therefore, people can trust what they are saying because the information that are given is reliable. In contrast, flashy presentation only sounds good but without actual support.

2. Regardless of my opinion, I think most people are more convinced by substance. It depends on what is the topic of the presentation. If the speaker is talking about politics and economies, people are more likely to be convinced by substace because people already noticed these problems, and they also try to find solution of it. If the presentation is stylish, people can hear the problems of that argument. However, people are more likely to go with substances because they are more realistic.

3. In my opinion, another song that would be appropriate for initializing presentations is Today My Life Begins by Bruno Mars. The lyrics explain just leave the past behind and today the life begins; as a trailblazer, you should break the chains, or obstacles, and continue look forward, never give up, everyday is a fresh start for you, make a change.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.105s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0579s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb