Education From Egypt to us


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
October 2nd 2012
Published: October 2nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

1.Historians might learn that people in Egypt had a hard life because they had a structure to work all day to provide things for their family and to send things to their kingdom. They also could learn that men never knew if they were going to go home, when they were sent to march, or see their village for one last time.

2. Writing offered them to remember things they did or promise. It made them remember things they have done in the pass and how they have change from the past. Have the advantage to gain the kings trust to make an entrance to the kings treasury.

3. It's evident that the teacher is mad how mistreated they are and how much they do for their kingdom when it does not really do something for them.



Part two:

In a way yes because even today american kids know how valuable education is, now I'm not saying that every kid values it, theirs people who ignore the value of it because they want an hard life. A way I know that students know the value of education is on how we all go check at colleges and we put goals for ourself. We also try to be good at school so we can have a good future as in Egypt kids notice how life would be hard without an education. They notice that they did not want that life at all so they went to school. Egypt kids wanted a better future than working all day just to provide certain amount of food, just like American kids don't want to work at a drive in because it provides them limited things.

B. Person Interviewed: Caleb Occupation: soledad

Question asked: Do students have to pay if they want a library book sent to them by the library?

Response: No they don't have to pay for shipping the school library manages that and plus the will inform you when the book gets here so you can get it right away.

Person Interviewed: Caleb Occupation Alexis G.

Question Asked: Whats the average Act score to get in here?

Response: The average Act score to get her is a 23

Person Interviewed: Caleb Occupation: jiovanny

Question Asked : Whats the average G.P.A?

Response: The average G.P.A is a 2.25 but allot of students come with a 3.0 so we recommend to try to get a higher G.P.A but you can get in this college with a 2.25

C. I do consider myself getting a college degree from here because I just love the way the school is, not by the looks but how they help you. The school provides special help for the subject you need help or on your career. They also get you to the outside world for you to do interviews on the career you want and get you ready for what the real world has coming for you. I love how they also do organizations to help out programs! This school is in my tops right now and at this moment I hope I go their. Go trolls!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.032s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0163s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1017kb