RIHLA#3


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
September 30th 2012
Published: September 30th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Part One:

1). The historians might learn the differences of the work, between scribe, washerman,maker of pots, and merchants. Also, scribe is good occupation that can offer to the Egyptians better future compared to the other laborious work from this text about the occupational and social structure of Middle Kingdom Egypt.

2). Learning to write offer improvement of the writing skills to a young Egyptian. The advantages of being a scribe is to have superior authority than the inferiors have, they're also more likely to have a easier job than the peasants.

3). The timeless frustration of a teacher is constantly convinced his/her students to become a scribe. Since a scribe don't suffer as much as the workman does.

Part Two:

A).I do not think American students value education in the same ways as described in ancient Egypt. I believed this way because some students these days drop out easily, but some students value their education more than just a scribe, and they also persue their dreams by getting more education in order to have accomplishments.

B).

Person Interviewed: Katherine

Occupation: Student

Question Asked: Why you chose to come to this school(Wesleyan)?

Response: Because I think I have more opportunities to learn in this school since it's not a big school and because when I first saw this school, I love the environment!



Person Interviewed: Katherine

Occupation: Student

Question Asked: What is the similarity that both UIC College Prep and Wesleyan have shared?

Response: Since this school have a very decent amount of students, this college actully have "office hour," we can contact the professor and ask questions that we don't know by going to the "office hour." Also, the avertage class size is small, we are able to get personal attention.



Person Interviewed: Daisy

Occupation: Counselor of Admissions

Question Asked: What are the majors in this school?

Response: The majors are biology, music, and collegiate choir.



C). After my visit to Wesleyan College, I would consider getting a college degree from this institution because I think this school is really decent, and also because how this school is very clean and peaceful. The dorms are spectacular! I absolutely love it! More importantly is because the class size is small and I can earn more learning opportunities.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0395s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb