Rihla #24


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
March 25th 2012
Published: March 25th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Give a shoutout (AND EXPLAIN WHY) to 2-3 senior Firecats that you think are performing well academically or in class for some other Noble reason.

1) This Firecat has demonstrated much potential and motivation. Latifat is a great example of being a hardworking student even when things get really hard. From what I know, she takes very competitive classes and asks so many questions inn order to comprehend. I believe she has shown nobility all of senior year.




2) This firecat shows great leadership skills and really shows how hard work really pays off. Daniela Don is really dedicated to her work and is really busy with other things, but she really works hard to accomplish her goals. She is also a very considerate person when it comes to working on group projects!




3) Sofia is also an example of being motivated and dedicated to her work. Sofia has really shown her hard work through the work she puts in her projects. She stays after school to work on questions she has and is really helpful during advisory!



Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0588s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb