RHILA #21


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
March 4th 2012
Published: March 4th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. slavery is different because these people are getting hurt because of their prostitiution actoins and they are dealing with people of different nationallities as well.

2. this is connecting because they both were trying to get rid of some type of slavery and the one for lincoln he was trying to get slavory abolished. With this modern day program they are trying to get rid of the sex trafficing.

3. They are trying to get rid of the sex trafficing. They are helping young women do better things in life and are trying to maek their way to becoming successful. They do not want their woment to be hit and starved to death by their pimps. They are also talking to the women about this and how they can.

4. I agree with this artivle because they are getting beated and treated like slaves. They need to be stopped because there shouldnt be any prostitures.

5, Drug dealers because they give the drugs and have other people work for them. If they feel disrepeced by their workers then the workers will get beaten by the top drug deal.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.196s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1135s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb