RHILA #17


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
February 7th 2012
Published: February 7th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. I do not agree with his ideal man because he espects men to be perfect. No man or woman is perfect no matter how hard they try. Men make mistakes and thats okay. Everyone makes mistakes and grow from them. Men today are far from perfect. They say the right things and play their role, but they are not perfect.

2. He maybe thought this way because he probably grew up in a household that had trained him to try and be perfect and he had seen examples of imperfectness.

3. I think its better to lead through love because if you lead through fear people will try to rebel against you and be afraid of you. Even though you might have the upper hand you shouldn't want your people to dislike you then they would be of no use to you.

4.Hitler lead by fear because if he made everyone scared of him then they would do what he said and they would all think lower of themselves and give him the upper hand. He made the jews feel inferior to him and did not care. He also scared everyone into concentration camps. Hitler had everyone bow down to him because they were too afraid to fight against him.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0449s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb