RIHLA #17


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
February 6th 2012
Published: February 6th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1-Do you agree with Castiglione's description of what makes a man IDEAL? Why or why not? Do you think men like that exist today?

-Personality i dont agree with Castiglione's. The reason that i dont agree with him is because any one can be an leader, it doesnt matter the quality, personality or charatericts of a person , but any one can be a leader.Like Castiglione is a leader of embarrasment, why wouldnt other people can be leader of their own thing that they want to face the world.

2-Why do you think Castiglione THOUGHT men should live and act the way he described?

-I think that Castiglione thought men should live and acr the way he described because the stonger the apperance and the chracteristics the invididual has the better of a leader people would think you they are.

3-Do you think it is better to lead through fear or love? Explain fully.

-I think that is better to lead through fear and love because fear are people that are cowards but after a while they learn from their mistakes any turn their fear way. love is about strength the invididual in the posituve way. it turns them into a totatily a good person with good personality, which make tehm to be honest respectful ect.

4-Choose any leader throughout world history (you will likely have to do some research here) and create an argument that presents this individual as leading either by love OR fear –

· How do you know this? What is your evidence? What was the effect of this leadership style?

· Your answer should be a minimum of 5-8 complete sentences. Watch your grammar!

Martin Luther King was a leader that face fear and love.He was the most importan leader of history. Martin Luther King was a person that fought for the african anmerican right. He wanted everyone to have equal rights and not be seperated.His leadership was able to gather thousands of people to his cause and participate in non-violent protest.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0437s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb