RIHLA # 17


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
February 5th 2012
Published: February 5th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1) I Perosonaly dont agree with castiglione because any one can be a leader. A fat person, a slow person, any one with any characteristic can be a leader no matter what. Castiglione is a leader of embarrasment. If he can be leader why can't I be a leader froma lower class, yet i have the same education with the same skills, why cant I be a leader just because im weak or unfashoned. He has good chracteristics but they are to personal.

2) The stronger your apperance and your chracteristics are the better of a leader people would think you are.

3) I think love can beat any circumstance no matter what. Fear is a weakness of people who are cowards. Love is a strenght of loyal and truth full leaders. If love was in every leaders life and traits, they would be leader FOREVER. Yet we have leaders as presidents, governors, senetors, ects who think or better saifd who lead us with FEAR and due to that they get replaced for another leader, IF LOVE was in every leaders charcteristic they would be leader FOREVER. The one who have love use it to fear. Love should be a strenght learned by each leder to be used well.

4) Barack Obama is a leader with fear and love. Yes he was honest, yes he did complete most of his promises, and yes he did acted. Yet some promises, he faile to complete. People were leaft of with words in there mouths without saying them. He feared and lead throught fear by endign thew iraq war. He lead and TERMINATED the war,yet he sent home nay troops and with a leader act of LOVE. He is a balanced leader, but over all i belive that if he is going to lead again is throught fear and not love. Why? Becasue he has to take actions for he has made a history mark for being the first african american presidnet.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.184s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0864s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb