RIHLA #14


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
January 11th 2012
Published: January 11th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1) Image 3 because Japan has suffered a lot and this picture shows how bad they were hit and how massive the destruction was. Image 10 because the dust storm affected the citizens alot from pollution and destruction of landmarks. Image 15 because the Missouri tornado destroyed many houses and people were left homeless. Image 18 because it sounds like it was very destructive but I mainly like this picture because the lightning looks really cool. Image 22because the blizzard affected our city badly. No one could travel to work, school, etc which made the streets impossible to take. Although I was happy there was no school, I was just worried for how others were transportating to certain places.

2) An image to describe me would be Image 15 because I have been through a lot during 2011 and sometimes it felt like everything around me was gone and there was nothing left to look forward to.

3) These pictures can be useful because in the future there might be certain things going on in the world that no one understands and it could all relate to the things that occurred in 2011 because most were life threatening to countries and people lost everything.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0283s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1001.3kb