RIHALA#14


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
January 10th 2012
Published: January 10th 2012
Edit Blog Post

I choose images of a man sitting down and behind him his house torn down from the strom and he is crying, #2 image American soilder claps an afghan boys hand, #3 harold camping talks about the end of the world on may 22, 2011, #4 aid worker using an ipad to capture and image of a dead cow, #5 a women rebel fighter with an AK-47 shooting in the skies.

#1 the first image represents the natural disaters that we have recently faced as a world with erath quakes, hurricains, volcanic erruptions and much more, every family has the dream to own a house, for this man his dream shattered but together as a community we have the duty to help people who are in need of help and aid, people cant survive alone, we need each other.

#2 Even though we have wars and fight with diffrent countries we still respect who live there because not everyone in the nation that we are fighting is bad such as children majorly inocent people, lets put a smile on a childs face even do we have hard times they are our future.

#3 Many people talk about the end of the world, its 2012 and the world would not end. People get scared for false dates of when the world is gonna end, we should leave it to nature to decide when we have no right to end a "life", time would tell not a race of ignorants.

#4 As we talk about the end of the world, we can see that our race of humans has done harm to animals or if not nature, yet we can use thechnology to help and develope new ideas, new ways to help everyone even if its a cell.

#5 A women can rebel and she may seem quite or inocent but they stand up for what they belive. A quite person can rebel yet you wouldnt know it. Take a stand, stand up for what you belive. This women clearly wants a better country.

These images not only represent a time period but they build up the history or the world and man kind. We can learn from the past and not make the same mistakes.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.147s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0461s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb