Rihla #12


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
December 12th 2011
Published: December 12th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Dear Rihla,

1. What exactly is shoe gazing?

Shoe gazing is "the art of photographing your feet" ,which means you take pictures of your feet in shoes and or your feet with the places you are currently at. For example, in you would point your camera down to your feet and take a picture of your feet and your new home.

2. Have you ever participated in shoe gazing? Explain. (Feel free to add your own photo!!!)

I have participated in shoe gazing because I like taking pictures of my feet when I am wearing stylish shoes and going out places. I think is really fun taking pictures epecially in intresting places.

3. Many people participate in shoe gazing because they are comfortable in their own shoes. They see their own beauty that way. When we think about current American culture, do you believe there are certain attributes that are considered to be "the beautiful norm?" Who establishes this norm of what "beauty" is?

I think it all depends on the person and what they really think is beautiful to them and how they go about the things that they believe are beautiful or not. I think only you can establish beauty and how a person takes upon on they act and behave around others.

4. What do you personally find to be beautiful in yourself or others? Explain (Be thoughtful and appropriate).

I personally find sense or style and confidence to be beautiful in others because it brings out who they are and how they represent themselves as a person. However, I think it mostly depends on your attitude and personality because when people are rude or have negative attitudes they can show ugliness.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.149s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1116s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb