Rihla #10


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
November 20th 2011
Published: November 21st 2011
Edit Blog Post

Who- Occupy wall street consist of the 99% of people that are being affected by the economic resseciance.

what- They are all protesting and petitioning so that The economic struggle lessens. They are also aim to expose how the rich 1% of people are the ones writing the rules in the economy.

when- the movement of occupy wall street started on September 17,2011 in Liberty Square Manhattan.

Where- the movement that originally started in NY has expanded to over 100 cities through out the united states.

why- The reason that the protest has gone on is because many citizens are tired of the economic struggle and want something to be done. They are also upset that the 1% of the rich are the ones who are making the rules in the economic downfall.

http://occupywallst.org/



I do agree with the occupy wall street because I think many people are being affected by the economic recession. Something has to be done and those people who are being affected need to be heard. However, I think the protest can be done more affectively if it was a non violent one. If you look up YouTube videos you see many protesters getting beaten by the police becuase they are being very rude and Not very effective. Yu can also see from videos that protesters are just yelling there seems to be no clear communication. If this continues then the protesters will get no where.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0431s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb