RIHLA#6


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
October 17th 2011
Published: October 17th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Quote#1:
"Your Identity should be so secure that when someone walks aways from you, then shouldnt take "you" with them"

I think this quote is imporatant because in high school people ten dto change alot just to fit in. I think everybody should be themswelves and if they are they will fall right into the perfect crowd in stead of pretending and having to be fake to fit with certain people.

Quote#2:
"You have to forgive and forget, and forget to feel again"

I think this quote is also impornt because through out my years Ive held grudes towards people who Ive lost or dont talk to anymore. Everyday something from the past effects the way I am with people I am close to. I think this is very unhealthy because it can drive you crazy. If you forgive and dont hold things against the people in your present because of the people in your past-your relationship with them will be amazing!

Quote#3:

"A journey of a thousand miles, begins with a single step"

This is one the most important quotes to know because it is short but can means alot. I had a hard time with school my first two years then got the hang of it by Junior Year and now. This quotes means that when you take that one step to doing something better in your life(ex;School) then your journey will be so well put together because of hard work and determination.

Quote#4:

"Sometimes when thing gowrong could just be a Blessing in Disguise"

This is true and important because when something goes wrong in my life in every way possible I become a stronger person because I am able to overcome the problem. The blessing is knowing you overcome something that wasnt the greatest.

Quote#5:

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, and Patience with God is Faith."

This quote is more imporatant to me because I pray alot. Whenevr I pray I always pray for everything in life to stay healthy and to keep people in my life Healthy .

My quotes that I always like to hear(Above) relate to what we learn in class because it is similar to the 8Fold Path. These quotes always cross my mind and get me through the day. Also, I think if you can accomplish the things these quotes say, then you will have a good life, like me!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.154s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0453s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb