Rihla #1


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
September 9th 2011
Published: September 9th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Dear Rihla,

The "Blueprint" by Jay-Z sold so well during the week because young who never faced a situation like 9/11 promoted the rapper's album. Many teens and young adults were excited about the ablum's new release even before the event happened. I do not agree with what the author says about young teens and tragedies because everyone is different on how they show their feelings and emotions. I believe that some kids at the time did not understand what was happening so they thought it really did not pertain to them and probably others knew everything was going to be okay, so they did not really pay attention. Moreover, I think it is extremely important for the young people from 9/11 to start refelecting on the effects. It is important because people in today's world can receive a better understanding from the event and how it affected the individual. I would appericate if they did so because then I could get a sense of how they felt and know more about what had occured. I really do not know much because I was a little kid. I would get a better understanding on why the effects from the event impact the world so much and it could help those people as well to not bottle things up. Therefore, if they relected then more people would understand and an event like this would never leave our history.

Moreover other people from other parts of the world do not know much about the event. In Afghanistan they have hardly any memories of what happened because mostly everyone was little at the time and did not understand what was going on. In other words, people should spread their knowledge of history all over the place.

In addition to Afghanistan many kids have different opinions on America. Some kids believe American forces help with security and make sure that they are safe. However, others are left thinking why do Americans kill so many muslims and therefore are seen as enemies of Afghanistan. For example, the principle was also saying that he sees more bad than there is good in Afghan because of the United States.

I have had a lot of thought on what other countries say on the United Stated because when looking at data were always scored low and it makes me wonder what other people think. However I perceive other countires differently too and that is why I should first learn more about their history and what is going on in other parts of the world to get a better understanding of the world and people. Moreover, I would like to learn more about others and events in history because your mind will grow with more knowledge and you will be able to view others in a whole new perceptive.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0471s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb