Red Line Series


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
August 20th 2008
Published: August 25th 2008
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: After EVERY Home Run...sigh 17 secs
...Take Me Out...Take Me Out...Take Me Out

to the ball game... the BEST I have ever heard it!!!
That is what they are going to call it. Chicago seems convinced there will be a Cubs vs White Sox World Series this year. The red line is the train that runs north to south (and back 😉 connecting both parks. The Cubs at 'Addison' and Sox at 'Sox-35th'. We have tickets to nooners at both parks one day apart and money on our CTA pass. World Series? We shall see! Sox vs Mariners. Mariners were destroyed and we got to see those (obnoxious 😉 fireworks about one hundred times! Cubs vs Reds. Cubs in a close but confident win. If I start on about this park I will not stop gushing...so I won't. Just know it is great!


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

Wrigley FieldWrigley Field
Wrigley Field

What a park!!! Wow wow wow. If you love or even just like baseball you have got to see a game here!
US Cellular FieldUS Cellular Field
US Cellular Field

The Sox park. Here is how the book described it 'they have one of the most soulless stadia in the majors...'. Well...um...they had a nice big screen and um...lots of toilets and um...yeah...
In The Cubs ParkIn The Cubs Park
In The Cubs Park

No Giant Video Screens Here


Tot: 0.306s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 15; qc: 69; dbt: 0.081s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb