Pre-departure meeting


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Idaho » Meridian
June 7th 2011
Published: October 22nd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 43.5992, -116.424

I met with all 5 of our travelers today (minus Sean) and after going over the detailed itinerary, passing out Explorica luggage tags (nothing says "I'm an American tourist" quite like those do!), and dividing up our fund raising money, I think we're ready to go. We fly out at 7:13 AM on Thursday, from Boise to Chicago to Frankfurt, Germany. This will be a 12-day tour, and a first trip to Europe for all of them. We'll cap off our travels in Paris, France with a cruise down the Seine and a parting view from atop the Eiffel Tower.


Advertisement



7th June 2011

Ooo, travel tags, haha! I'm so excited to read about your exploits abroad!
8th June 2011

Hope you have the trip of a lifetime, sunny & happy every day. God bless
10th June 2011

hey erin and seancongrats on the first link of your excursion! what fun. i'll look forward to following along with your updates and wonderful photos that you do so well!
10th June 2011

Kaia & Jack up at 0530 each a.m VERY eager to play. I am not as eager, but we go out and do a Dog Jog so they have lots of time to p, p, p, & p. (Pee, Poo, Play and Play) They are doing great, hope you are too! Love you so much.
11th June 2011

Guten Tag! Looking forward to the pics from Germany...haven't been there...but hear that it is beautiful. Don't miss picking up an authentic nutcracker or two!

Tot: 0.173s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 13; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0386s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb