Travel 2021


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Hawaii » Waikoloa
June 18th 2021
Published: June 18th 2021
Edit Blog Post

Part two - Behind Gerri’s bedroom is a full bathroom set up for entering the house after swimming without traipsing water across the great room. The hallway actually winds. Next comes an office, then another sitting room, a laundry room and the fourth bedroom and finally a three car garage. Back to the center of the house with its ten person dining table, a full living room, and a kitchen a chef would love. Two dishwashers, a double refrigerator, a 6x6 island, a wine refrigerator, three different types of coffee makers and so many pull out drawers I would never be able to fill them. And peaceful, oh so peaceful. I fell asleep to the sound of ocean waves and rustling palm tree fronds. This place is heavenly, literally. I am so grateful to Jeanne and her friends for allowing Gerri and Becky to not only have the wonderful HI experience but to have it in two such amazing places, her home halfway up the mountain with a panoramic view of Kailua Kona and the wide Pacific, and this place. Amazing what a lot of money can get you. Jeanne has to work today so we are going to head to Hawk for some shopping and to go check out the view of the amazing Waipio Valley. Becky would spend the whole time in the pool, but I want her to have a wonderful trip overall. So until next time, Aloha.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.249s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0789s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb