Honolulu


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Hawaii » Oahu
November 7th 2005
Published: November 8th 2005
Edit Blog Post

We arrived in Hawaii on Friday moring at 1.00am after a 30 hour journey. On Friday we took a look around Waikiki. Found the beach and shops and rested.

On Saturday we went to Pearl Harbor to the Arizona memorial. Also went to the submarine museum and the Missouri Battleship. On Sunday we went on a city bus around most of the island. We stopped at a Pinapple plantation and went around a garden there. Also there was the largest hedge-maze in the world - Heather likes those things so we went through it. We also stopped at a couple of beaches on the North Shore - supposed to be big surfing places with huges waves, but it was calm when we were there. The North of the island is much greener, with mountains behind the beach - like I imagined Hawaii to be.

Today we went to another beach/park. It was very beautiful. I went snorkeling, Heather went swimming.

I have some pictures, but cannot get them now. I will post them later.

- Matt







Advertisement



8th November 2005

wow
Sounds like your trip is starting out right. Everything here in greensboro is... alot more boring. Hope you're having fun.
10th November 2005

Hawaii
You lucky thing! It sounds fantastic.

Tot: 0.097s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0517s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb