Update


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Hawaii » Oahu » Waikiki
December 12th 2008
Published: December 12th 2008
Edit Blog Post

All our blog pages were incorrectly put as pacific ocean.
We've found out we should of posted them as Nth America, US, Hawaii,Oahu and Waikiki
But we're home now, hope some still get to see our photos
Cheers

Advertisement



8th January 2009

Your Trip
Hi, just looked at the photo's and blog of your trip and can't wait to go...We're off in April sailing the Pride of America and your comments have given me some heart, I have read some rather dissapointing reviews and was starting to wonder........Now I'm sure we're heading for a beautiful holiday..
28th January 2009

Hawaii holiday
You won't be diaspointed in the pride of america cruise, freestyle cruising is the best way to go. No set meal times or set tables, please yourself to what you want. The staff on he ship are just wonderful and very helpful as well. I do strongly recommend getting some on shore tours. we did some through the company Roberts, it was much cheaper and they did the same tour. so check it out. google roberts tours hawaii. the main tour we did was the volcano and rainbow falls which was with NCL Cruise line. I do think this one was worth doing with the ship even though it was dearer. I heard some people have gone to hawaii for 2 weeks and were bored, personaaly I don't see how. The place is just a paradise, and there plenty to do if you just check out your options. Thanks for checking our blog and enjoying it so much. It was the best holiday we've ever done.

Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.027s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0238s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 993.9kb