Hawaii 2018 - Hard Rock Cafe & Alo Moana Shopping Centre


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Hawaii » Oahu » Waikiki
September 22nd 2018
Published: September 22nd 2018
Edit Blog Post

Lazy Morning this morning a relaxing breakfast overlooking Waikiki Beach - hard to handle but someone has to do it. Wandered around and did some window shopping before heading to the Hard Rock Café to see the kids perform again. The just keep getting better. Restaurant not packed but those that were there really enjoyed the performance.

Then it was off to the Ala Moana Shopping Centre for their final performance. This was the longest they played and probably the best they played. They generally start with the two anthems and this time we had someone near us singing our anthem. The crowd were quite interactive this time which was good. Then we wandered around the shopping centre - well part of it. It was huge and a strange setup. Some of the shops faced inside the Mall, some faced outside to the carpark and some you had to walk through the carpark to get to. Supposed to be good shopping but it was too hard to find anything in the short time we had before tea.

Back to Waikiki on the bus for an earlier night before our tour tomorrow.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0419s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb