Hiking along the coastline on Monday


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Hawaii » Kilauea
December 18th 2012
Published: June 16th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 22.2249, -159.452

drove to the South Shore again today for a hike along the coast. stopped for lunch. Some of the group went to Brenneckes for lunch, which Sallie suggested..right on the beach, Some grabbed a sandwich and picnicked on the beach, watching all the activity, We came together again after lunch to start our hike,couple miles along the coast and cliffs. Beautiful scenery. I have some pics and movie clips. fairly easy hike. It also went along a very nice golf course. coming back we tried to walk back through the golf course, but we got kicked off and had to get back on the trail. during our hike we got rained on three different times, then it would pass and the sun would be beautiful. Crazy. of course, I forgot my raincoat...won't happen again. of course, it doesn't really matter because it is nice and warm when the rain is done.

After our hike, we hung on the beach, because the local surfers and boogie boarders were entertaining us with the exploits out in the waves. It is fascinating to watch.

Back at our beautiful house relaxing.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



18th December 2012

pretty short videos. Take some of the surfers
19th December 2012

Gorgeous!

Tot: 0.136s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0435s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb