Atlanta Hotels


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Georgia » Atlanta
July 21st 2006
Published: January 31st 2007
Edit Blog Post

Ritz Carlton Downtown
This is the hotel I stayed at while in Atlanta. It was a beautiful hotel, huge bed, desk, small sitting area, big bathroom. They have in the morning where they clean your room. Then later on they have turn down service wher they come in and they turn down the bed covers. I dont smoke the also have a smoking floor but who knows for how long and a gym. The dressing rooms are filled with a couple of rooms and all the supplies you would need to groom your self. They have a 5 star resturant which was yummy.

Westin Peachtree
This hotel is a big tower in which goes quite high round tower and the highest floor is a resturant. Going up they have a glass elevator which can be nervracking for some people. From the top you can see for miles and the floor on which the tables on it moves around in a circle takes 45 mins to 1 hr to do one full turn.
When I saw the room it was and average horel room with a desk, chair and a bed. The main feature of the room I would say is the view cause the first thing you see is the view.

Marriott Mid Town Suites
This hotel was very nice which is only suites.

Ritz Carlton Bulkhead
This is the other Ritz in Atlanta. Rooms are simular if not same to the Ritz downtown. They have a lot of nice resturants here. I had breakfast here and it was a full breakfast with anything you wanted which was more of a Breakfast/Lunch buffet. They also have people show up here all dressed up for high tea.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0209s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1000.6kb