USA tour


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Georgia » Atlanta » Midtown
April 19th 2009
Published: April 19th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hi all those who are reading this article from me .I went to the bangalore airport to board my plane to Paris which was a stop in between the plane to Atlanta.I boarded it in the morning at 1:00 am on 6th .I landed at Paris at 10:30 am on 6th .Then boarded the plane to Atlanta. From there, went to Danwoody using a train called Marta. Then my father's friend picked us up to his house. There I had new friends. Played with them and had fun for 2 days.Then the next day,went to Atlanta downtown. There went to CNN center where the news of CNN channel brodcasted .Then we went to the famous coke museum where coke was produced first. Tasted all 64 types of cokes!!!! have you ever done such a thing? We then played after coming to the house and had a lot of fun. Have you ever tried to play baseball in a stick?
We did that!!!!!!!!! you know how?.Take a stick which is in the backyard.It should be thick enough. Take a very soft baseball.play!!!.enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!This is very easy. Next day we went to Kannesaw mountain for trekking . Had a lot of fun !!! Next we spent time playing only. All day!!!!!!.The next day we went to amicalola falls. Took pictures there. And came back to their house. The next day that was the last day in Atlanta.We only played a lot.


NOTE:
This First part of the USA tour
I shall publish the second part soon
you all to read
prateek


Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0342s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb