Cheeseburger in Paradise - Cabbage Key


Advertisement
Published: May 26th 2009
Edit Blog Post

On Sunday morning, we left Venice and the Crow's Nest and headed south to Boca Grande pass. There, we find one of our favorite spots, home of the original, authentic Cheeseburger in Paradise - Cabbage Key. On the way in Boca Grande pass, we stopped to anchor off the beach at Caya Costa and took a dip. The drfitwood made great tools for sandcastles, and the shells provided a lot of entertainment for the boys skipping along the water. Caroline found a conch living in a shell, the boys played in the current. We headed to the anchorage and everyone had fun jumping off the boat into the water. After showers, we headed in to Cabbage Key where the kids climbed the water tower and the adults climbed the barstools. :-) We had a wonderful stay. Tomorrow, is a full day of sailing, so we enjoyed our meal and headed back to the boat to get an early start.


Additional photos below
Photos: 28, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



26th May 2009

fun...fun...fun
This is great!!! Y'all look like your having a blast! I love all the pictures.
26th May 2009

From Caroline: We are having fun, are you having fun too? Are you guys swimming in the pool and having fun? Talk to you soon, the sun is about to set in Key West! I love you from Caroline!

Tot: 0.137s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0498s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb