Creme de Milf


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Palm City
October 15th 2005
Published: October 31st 2005
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Journey So Far


Ok this is gonna be real short, only because i lost my camera and am kinda sour about the fact i have no pictures to document this lovely story.

We had organised to stay with these gold people from camp, Venus, Ray and their adorable young lads Josh and Ryan, so we knew once that had been planned this was gonna to be no relaxing time to catch up on much need sleep from raging around Central America.

Venus picked us up from the airport as soon as we got there in her best outfit that she had, i personally think she went to the trouble of buying new threads for our arrival. I never really knew how much they wanted us at their place untill she reavealed that she had driven 2 hours to come get us, not just once but twice as the night before she thought she would do a test run to the airport just to be safe.

So the first night that Ray has been allowed male contact in probably years, the poor bloke, we head off to check out the local taverns. We went out at 7pm and didnt get home until 4am, an fair effort if you ask me...for a bloke that had to get up in only 3 hours. Then it was time to spend some time with Venus and the boys, and after going to lunch at the boys school and trawling for MILFs the whole day around the playground me and the little brother went home for some domestic training with Venus. Turns out however that domestic training is code for ¨make me a drink cabana boy¨ which i happily obliged. So became the creme de milf, a fusion of the Aroo with ice and ice cream, served in a 8 ounce glass, and consumed rapidly.

The next couple of nights were spent round the fireplace, playing Monopoly and consuming more creme de milf, while Ray got increasingly worried that his wife was turning into a desperate housewife....

We were lucky to get to go down and have dinner with Issac and Kathy, which combined with Venus and Rays home cooking was the best we have eaten since we packed up from home back in May...

I hope this entry serves justice to the wonderful time we had at Venus and Ray´s, they truly are the greatest hosts, and even with no pictures to remind me these times will be forever remembered with a creme de milf and an episode of desperate housewives.... Thanks again guys....


Advertisement



Tot: 0.126s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 58; dbt: 0.0967s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb