Day 1 in the bag


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Orlando » Disney World
April 11th 2012
Published: April 11th 2012
Edit Blog Post

So day one in the bag. Man am I tired - quick recap - spent the last 24 hours traveling to Disney no sleep got here last night at about 10pm. Very tired slept until housekeeping woke usup at 9am got dressed, had breakfast BUFFET man all you can eat oh dear. Then our quiet day started at Animal Kingdom.



We had no idea so we walk in past the tree of life and straight into the Bugs Life 4d show. Awesome is the only way to describe the effects.

Next we went for a wander and got our fast pass for the Wild Water ride had to be back at 5.20. NB Use the FastPass Love the FastPass. NB2. If the queue length is 30 min it is usually much less. Premier ride FastPass rules.



The girls hit the Everest rollcoaster and screamed so hard the Chloe has a saw throat.

Back to the White Water ride and awesome is a good description. When isassays you will get wet, they mean it, and the reason for the place in the centre is for your hat as well as other stuff, otherwise your hat is washed off and ends up at the bottom of the river.

6pm <= Yes, wwe wander over to the Safari ride, OK I will admit I was pessimistic about getting on the ridel I was wrong, walked straight on and because it was so late all the animals are moving around got a great shot of the lion.

30 min later we back at the hotel checking out the GIRAFFE OUTSIDE OUR ROOM! Cool!

Nice dinner African night at the buffet lovely wine from the cape.

Sleep bed

Advertisement



Tot: 0.13s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0393s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb