The Magic of Magic Kingdom


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Orlando » Disney World
February 7th 2011
Published: February 7th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Oceanna 2/7/2011

40 years after the initial opening of Walt Disney Worlds’ Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney’s dream is still going strong. Magic Kingdom is held by many to be the best experience they have ever had, but why? What makes Magic Kingdom so different from other theme parks or other family experiences? The Disney experience is truly in a class all its own. From the moment you enter the park you feel as if you have entered into another reality. Surrounded by beautiful things and people you care about, it really makes you appreciate life. The park is divided into seven different areas: Fantasyland, Adventureland, Frontierland, Tomorrowland, Mickey’s Toontown Fair, Liberty Square, and Main Street USA. Each area has their own attractions that make them all popular destinations. The hottest attractions for thrill seekers at Magic Kingdom are Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, and Space Mountain. However, it’s the timeless classics that draw attention such as Dumbo the Flying Elephant, It’s a Small World, and Peter Pan’s Flight. Another fun experience at Disney is taking the kids to meet the characters; especially character dining. You have to register beforehand, but there are several places where you can dine while different characters go from table to table to say hello. The Crystal Palace is a definite choice if you are a big fan of Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, and Eeyore. There are also many different shopping boutiques that surely will have the perfect souvenir for remembering your trip. Alongside many of these are different restaurants. It truly is the perfect vacation for the young and those that are young at heart. But one thing is for sure, it definitely won't be a vacation you will ever forget.



Advertisement



7th February 2011

Childhood All Over Again
Oceanna, I agree. Magic Kingdom, in Florida, is the home of many of my happiest childhood memories. With 6 brothers and sisters, I know my parents had their hands full with us when they took us. The stress they must've been feeling never showed though, and those times with our family all together were...well, magical. Great blog, and I look forward to your next post!

Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0323s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb