Miami Day 1


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Miami
March 17th 2007
Published: March 17th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Blogging at the hotelBlogging at the hotelBlogging at the hotel

Here we are blogging at our gross hotel!
Well after a LONG night we are finally in Miami. As we were driving to Stl. Louis last night Alyssa started throwing up - in the car! She was sick ever hour until about 5:00 am. She is still not feeling well but at least she is not getting sick anymore. Ah, the memories we are making. We are all excited to get on the Carnival Valor tomorrow and start our journey. We are going to Grand Cayman, Roatan Island, Belize and Costa Maya. Hopefuly we are all feeling healthy tomorrow and can enjoy our cruise. I have had a very sore and scratchy throat since yesterday afternoon. The fun never ends!

Tonight, Darrell and Brent are going to eat at a Peruvian restaurant. Aly and I are staying in at the hotel. We made have gone too cheap on the hotel this time. The bathrooms were not cleaned and it is questionable as to rather or not the sheets were changed. The floors are also gross and I am not even taking off my shoes!


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Aly SickAly Sick
Aly Sick

Aly is resting so she can feel better by tomorrow!
Aly and DadAly and Dad
Aly and Dad

Aly and Darrell watching "The Deadliest Catch".


Tot: 0.051s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.029s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb