Chinese Visa Checklist when You Apply for a China Visa in Miami


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Miami
April 3rd 2018
Published: April 3rd 2018
Edit Blog Post

China is a country which is being frequented by millions of people from across the globe. While some people visit the country for travel and tourism, others travel for work and business purpose. Among millions of people, many are US citizens as well. Whatever be the intent and purpose of the visit, entry into the country is not possible without a valid Chinese visa. As a US citizen, you can get Chinese visa from any state via the various agencies or embassy. For instance a resident of Miami can apply for a China visa in Miami easily. There are many formalities which need to be completed for getting a visa to China from Miami. Small errors and anomalies can lead to cancellation of the visa application.

To ensure that you get your Chinese visa in Miami smoothly, you can follow the below mentioned checklist. This will help in assuring that there are no glitches in the application and chances of visa application rejection can be minimized:

1. The type of visa

This is one of the most important things which needs to be checked and rechecked in a Chinese visa application form. There are different kinds of visas offered to US citizens for getting entry into China. The type of visa depends on the purpose of visit of the individual. If one is traveling for travel and tourism, one will need a tourist visa; for business purpose, business visa; for work purpose, work visa; for crew jobs, crew visa; for study purpose, student visa and so on. Along with these kinds, transit visas are also offered to passengers in case there is an extended stoppage required during a travel plan. The time period for transit visas can range from 24-hours to 72-hours and in some cases to even 144-hours. In the application form, check the correct box for the kind of visa you are looking for.

2. All the travel documents should be in place

When you are applying for a Chinese visa, ensure that all your travel documents are in place. If a single one is missing, your application might be cancelled. Recheck the documents before submission. The most important document which needs to be discussed in this regard is the passport. Before you apply for the China visa, check the validity of your passport. If it is due to expire soon, arrange for passport renewal first and then apply for the visa to be safe. It might also happen that you have a valid China visa in an old or expired passport, you will have to send that passport with the visa application form and documents as well.

3. Time taken to get the visa and the processing fee associated to the same

When you apply for your China visa in Miami, be sure of the time taken for the visa processing. If your date of travel is quite far, you can easily go for the regular service, where the visa will take almost 4-6 weeks for processing. Normal standard rates are charged for such visa processing procedures. However, if you are in a hurry and looking for expedite visa services, mention the same. You will need to pay higher charges for the expedite service. These details have to be filled in properly in the visa application form.

4. Proper address evidence in China

A US citizen traveling to China under any kind of visa must be able to provide evidence of address while making the visa application. People applying for tourist visa can provide name and address of a hotel along with booking confirmation. Again, business travelers or people visiting China for work purpose will need to furnish the contract document, which is proof of employment association in China and USA. There are times when the company address is also needed.

These are very important points which must be checked again and again before submission of the Chinese visa application form in Miami to avoid any kind of hassle in visa procuring.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0543s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1008.7kb