Best Schooner Sailing in Key West


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Keys » Key West
October 23rd 2009
Published: October 23rd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Sailing in Key WestSailing in Key WestSailing in Key West

Sailing in Key West Florida aboard Adirondack II
If you are headed to Florida or the Florida Keys, and you make it to Key West, there is one boat I love with all my heart...the greatest, most beautiful schooner I have ever seen or sailed on. It is the Schooner Adirondack II. She spends half the year sailing in Newport Rhode Island www.sail-newport.com and the other half sailing in Key West. www.sail-keywest.com She is by far one of the fastest schooners I have ever been on.

She is modeled after the pilot schooners of the 1890's...long, lean, plumb bow, light and fast. Walking the docks of Key West, as soon as you lay eyes on her, you will know she is not your average schooner day sailer. The vessel is special and a real treat. She gives you the kind of sailing experience that will turn anyone into a sailing fanatic. Sailing in Key West is a great treat in and of itself. Green-blue clear waters, occasional wildlife, and people everywhere there to have fun and enjoy the weather, If you make it to Key West, sail the schooner Adirondack II with Classic Harbor Line.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.097s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0741s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb