Key West Luxury Condos


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Keys » Key West
February 7th 2006
Published: February 7th 2006
Edit Blog Post

One anniversary I took my wife to a vacation rental spot in Key West called Keys Luxury Resort. They have two properties that you can select from depending on what your taste is. We chose the Coral Hammock Vacation Homes since we weren’t much of boaters and wouldn’t get much use out of the docks at Oceanside Condos and Marina. The Coral is set up like a little community with condo rentals located throughout.

We had a great time on our Key West, Florida vacation as there are many things to do in Key West Florida. We went snorkeling, diving, ate at some decent vegan restaurants, and watched a lot of sunsets.

A buddy of mine was there too and he would always get the Florida Key Fishing Report and get on his boat with the hundreds of other fishers. Boats would fill the ocean like nothing I’ve seen before except for on Key West.

With all the Florida Keys attractions we kept busy and had lots of fun. Highly recommend the Keys Luxury Resort.

Advertisement



9th February 2006

fun
your trip sounds fun, but what is a vagan? is that like my friend patricia who is a vegatarium? I would like to go snorkling sometime I like to swim.

Tot: 0.138s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 15; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0936s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb