Failed night out


Advertisement
Published: June 18th 2012
Edit Blog Post

9th June fort lauderdale
After the biggest fail of a night out, solely being rich's fault I woke up to a few very pathetic, apologetic Facebook messages from rich. Some people throw up when they have drunk too much, some people get angry, happy or sad. Rich falls asleep. This wasn't good when we walked about a mile at 12 at night in the middle of a road in fort lauderdale. He wouldn't move. I even got questioned by some women on why I was taking photos and videos of him. I stated " because he is a nob". There was no way we could go on and out. It was too far to walk and any walking for rich would of been an effort. Well, more of any effort me as I would have to carry him home. I don't mind doing this at the end of a night out but at the start of a night out wasn't on. I pretty much kicked him the whole way home. It took a long time. When we got back eventually I put rich on the bed, turned round and before I knew it he was off out the door to sit on the seats outside. I left him there and went to sleep. This is where I found him in the morning, fully clothed and dead to the world. During the day there isn't much to report. A lot of sunbathing, chucking the tennis ball at Rich, avoiding eye contact with the old, almost naked,obese people and the attempt of making a huge hole in the sand.
We decided that as we didn't spend any money last night we would get a taxi to and from the hard rock hotel and casino. This would eliminate the risk of our previous nights fails. After a $30 dollar taxi ride that nearly brought us to tears (expensive) we arrived at this huge hotel. Much like the ones in Atlantic city. We had the choice of 3 clubs to where we could go. Sure enough we managed to pick the cougar club again. I don't know what it is recently but we just attract old women. I say old, but they are around 40. Too old for us to hang with all night. Well that's my opinion, Rich seems to love it. He loves the attention. I swear if a fat, one eyed, ginger dwarf gave him some attention he would jump at it. Some may find this endearing, I found this annoying and am always left talking to the fat one who thinks its appropriate to tell me what she would do to me if her husband wasn't in the next room playing poker. I gently broke it to her I was gutted she had a husband, but I was ok thank you. Please sense the sarcasm in this. It was funny when I found out the women rich was trying it on with, had a 16 year old son. He didn't get very far, despite his efforts. We ran into a Michael Jackson impersonator in which I thought it would be rude if I didn't moon walk and show some moves of my own. The heat game was playing in the club on the tv and when they won confetti was let off from the roof of the club. It was like loo roll. The poorest excuse for confetti I've seen. I mean I don't have an extensive knowledge surrounding confetti but it was like the night was sponsored by Andrex toilet roll. After shrugging off another group of elderly women who were blatantly out looking for young meat, we headed to the casino part of the hotel to where we would put our "card counting" heads on and dabble in a spot of blackjack. We searched for ages to find the cheapest table and it was pretty funny looking at this mans discust when rich decided to tentatively put his money down which was all in one dollar bills crunched up out of his pocket. We quickly lost our money and all we had left was enough to get back to where we were staying. We hopped in an extortionate taxi and headed home.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0435s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb