NYC


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Fort Lauderdale
September 19th 2009
Published: December 25th 2009
Edit Blog Post

First night in NYC we found a cozy indian restaurant had a mix of appetizers and tried indian beer then went off to East Village for some drinks. Next day was a full on day: Quick walk in Soho, went to Brooklyn Heights and took awesome pictures from the promenade and stop for a Brooklyn Lager and sandwich in a local Brooklyin restaurant: "Park Plaza" two blocks away from my fave park in the city "Empire- Fulton Ferry State Park...still cant get over the fact that it was closed. This was the only one place that I wanted to take David to so he could play with his zoom. Any way...took a boat ride to the city walked around the business district and old home port "North Cove Marina" and had another drink by the water. I run out of battery and couldnt find an adaptor for my european charger good it was pretty much the begining of the night...Off to the hotel to change for dinner -David's offical B-day celebration: Big night at "Landing House" one of the most incredible views of Manhattan from the Jersey side and fabulous food...and ended up crashing a jewish wedding!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 39, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.489s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 26; qc: 131; dbt: 0.1778s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb