adventures in america!!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Clearwater
January 27th 2007
Published: February 5th 2007
Edit Blog Post

with the girls and bubbiswith the girls and bubbiswith the girls and bubbis

Alisha, Kaveon, Key, Isyss and me
Hi everyone!!!

ok the usa is a pretty crazy place!! but ill get to that in a min.

firstly arrived to see normy! she looks great and Isyss is amazing! her ftriends alisha and jen are the coolest girls ever, and alisha's son kaveon (pronounced Kave-ee-on) is the most handsome little baby ive ever seen!
you wouldnt believe Isyss! shes crawling all over the place and just about walking too - she can take about 3 steps on her own now! when kaveon doesnt even crawl yet and they are the same age! and shes the cutest thing, theres photos on facebook if ur interested.

well anyway, on wednesday i went from normas to a hostel.... and ive never been anywhere like it before!!! there was this crazy homeless woman in my room, who decided we were best friends... just to give you an idea of how crazy she was - according to her...


she has a shattered pelvis
she has no ligements in her left leg
she has brain damage
she has been raped since she was 11
she has had 3 babies all of which were stolen from her
she has hypoglycemia
she has
Dinner with the girls on my last nightDinner with the girls on my last nightDinner with the girls on my last night

Isyss, Key, Jen, Me, Alisha and Kaveon
cervical cancer
she has anorexia
she used to be a prostitute
she got an offer to go on jerry springer with her mother who is a cocain addict
she doesnt believe in underwear

and theres more!! and im seriously not even exagerating at all.... she told me all this over 3 days...

oh and the best part...

she doesnt ever talk about problems! HA!

well anyway she got kicked out so shes gone now to some guys house she met on a bus stop. apparently hes giving her a job and they are buying a condo together... hmm.

well anywya! going out to clubs has been pretty weird too, the first night guys kept reffering to me as white girl and comeing up to me and saying things like "damn white girl! those real?" or "damn white girl u got a fat ass" which is apparently a compliment over here, as is "you're thick".

so now cos i told this story to the ppl at my hostel they all refer to me as white girl aswell!

ive met awesome ppl at my hostel... one who happens to be a hot boy who likes me oooh!
only thing is hes 35.... although he doesnt look it... hes french and has the hottest accent and for anyone who has seen the princess bride, his voice sounds so similar to the giant guy!!!

ill keep u updated if anything happens with him.

well anyway thats pretty much all that has happened so far cos its been cold and rainy. actually there is other stuff but i cant be bothered boring u with details!

hope ur all having fun over there!!!! xoxoox

oh ps i think im gonna go to jamaica instead of mexico now...



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

the boys at my hostelthe boys at my hostel
the boys at my hostel

Alain (the love interest), Mintri and Paul (my new best friend)


Tot: 0.106s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.073s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb