Our itinerary


Advertisement
Published: February 22nd 2006
Edit Blog Post

We leave in a week but our itinerary continues to evolve. As you can see we have built in lots of flexibility because we know what we want to see might change. Throw in the odd civil war or massive worker's strike and let's just say it pays to be flexible. Our flexibility should make it easy for us to connect with visitors if anyone has an interest in meeting us along the way. We would also love to know if you have any suggestions, recommendations, or contacts. And by contacts Roger means people who will feed him. Twinkies.

February 28, 2006 - Depart Washington, DC for Tokyo

March 11 - Depart Tokyo for Bangkok, Thailand

March 12 to Late June -- Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, China and Nepal

Late June to Mid-August -- New Zealand and Australia and the used record stores of Australia.

Mid-August to Mid-October -- South Africa, Ethiopia and Tanzania or Zimbabwe

Mid-October to January 2007-- Morocco, Spain, Turkey and Jordan

January 2007 to June 2007-- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador and Peru



Advertisement



22nd February 2006

Some ideas
Roger and Amy: Have a wonderful time seeing the world for the rest of us jealous working fools! By the way, when you get closer to going to Australia, let me know. My sister-in-law has lived there since September and travelled all over the continent. If she's still there, I'm sure that she can show you around and buy you a couple of Twinkies.
23rd February 2006

Your itinerary
Any schedule that uses terms like Late and Mid with a month or year is bound for success. When you are done you both can be farmers since you will be used to your seasonal schedules.
1st March 2006

missed your call
I am sorry I was in a meeting and missed your call. Have a wonderful trip and I hope the time flies by for me and is as slow as you need to see the world. Love you, MOM
12th April 2006

the fun of travel!
finally i got round to checking out your site. i'm impressed with the range of countries you're planning to see. i'll be even more impressed if you actually stick to it! enjoy the fun of all the changes and variety that you'll encounter. make sure you tell me when you are in my part of the world as I'll definitely fly out to see you guys!

Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0335s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1015.6kb