Update on my lifffeeee?


Advertisement
Published: June 11th 2008
Edit Blog Post

So here's an update:

Work: is super. Sean brought in his dogs the other day and they were so fuzzy and friendly and happy! I also added a lolCats widget to my dashboard, which is entertaining especially in the post-lunch coma hour. We also watched a movie called In the Family about the BRCA1 gene, the breast cancer gene, and what I learned from watching that is that most men are superficial and insensitive, even when they're on camera, they don't choose to project a better image of themselves. Sad. Today was our advisory board conference, which went really well, but my feet hurt like a beeeeotch.

Dorm life: is okay, Sara was gone last weekend but she's back now, and has a roommate who seems cool. Whitney sleeps a lot and doesn't go out with us much, but it's okay. Currently our hallway smells like poop, which is a bit of a downer, but oh well. It literally smells like feces. Ew. Oh and although the cafeteria food is improving somewhat due to increased demand, I still watched a cockroach die on the floor in the caf last Saturday, which was somewhat unappetizing. It was flipped over and struggling to roll onto its feet, and then its antennae slowly stopped twitching. A shame, that.

I love all the interns, and we're going out for dinner tomorrow after work, and we've got plans for the weekend as well.

It's dinner time! Or nap time... whichever happens first.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0642s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1003.5kb