3rd/4th day in Washington D.C.


Advertisement
Published: June 24th 2007
Edit Blog Post

(first of all, excuse all my grammar, i need to type every blog in 15 minutes so i'm just typing away. i just noticed all the errors when i was reading my blogs on my phone)

i get to Vicentes place (which is prettry freaken bad ass, right next to the train station/convention center). so we kick it for a bit, shows me the roof top where you have a good view of the city. you can see washington monument and the capital from there. you can also see girls tanning, cuz theres a freaken pool up there!! yes the girls looked nice, 22's! 22's! (but will get back to the pool later, actually later later. like 4am).

i head out to see the monuments, musuems and stuff...i get to the Mall, which is what the area between wash monument and the capital is called. it wasn't really a productive day, actually these last 3 days havent been, lol. well my liver has been productive, you know what i mean...22's. places i visited, Verizon Center (where the Wizards basketball team plays), Aerospace Musuem, White House, Washington Monument, Ripley Musuem, and some other one i forgot the name of it. The Aerospace Musuem was cool, a bunch of planes, parts from shuttles, and they had a gallery called American Treasures. that was my favorite, it had the original C3P0 and R2D2, the hat Abe Lincoln was wearing when he got shot, George Washington's General Outfit and they had the shirt Jerry Seinfeld wore w/ the ruffles in one of the episodes.

the white house was pretty cool, at first i showed up and it didnt seem soo cool. turned out i was at the back end of the house, lol (i know i'm an idiot). so i just walked over there and just as i expected people protesting. i joined them for a bit, ok maybe just one minute, because i wanted to take pictures w/ the posters and stuff. that came out pretty funny w/ the white house in the background.

by the time i was done w/ all those places, i was deadbeat. i barely made it back to vicente's house, my feet were killing me! we went to go grab a bite at this brewery across the street from his condo, grabbed a beer and some grub. after that we just came back to the pad to start pre partying, his girlf came by too. started drinking red headed sluts? i think thats what he was making, i dunno even know anymore. we went to a cool little area where theres bunch of bars, i forgot what it was called but it was fun. Vicente says i got kicked out, but i dont know about that. lol. anyways we take the party to his rooftop once we got back. that foo threw me in the pool, but i wasnt going out like no punk, that foo went in w/ me. prob went to sleep around 5am.

anyways we wake up and continue the pre partying for the nationals baseball game and the mexico vs usa soccer game. we went to the stadium first to watch the first couple innings. the stadium is pretty weak, it has no character. i think RFK was built for the washington redskins, i think thats why it dont look like a baseball field. but they did have the best sausage dog, it was the best i've had at a baseball game (shit i want another one, ihml). after that we took off a soccer bar where to watch the game. that place was packed and there only about 10 mexico fans.

we ended up going to the brewery after the bar and order beer that comes in 200 ounce container. that was pretty good, we drank that between sophia, sophia's sister, chente and myself. after that we kept partying again by the pool. this already around 9pm or so. i ended up just jumping in the pool. chente said i threw him in there too, but i dont remember that happening. well that foo no longer has a phone cuz that shit got plopped by the pool. i do remember throwing sophia in there.

ok anyways like i said i just did some mad partying, now its time for me to head out again. i'm gonna go to the other places i havent seen. this was a boring blog, but oh well. i'll try kiuan it next time.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0443s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb