Third Day


Advertisement
Published: March 28th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Today we went to visit the Abraham Lincoln monument, Korean War memorial, Martin Luther King Jr. monument, Vietnam War memorial, World War II memorial, and National museum of the American Indian.

We arrived to the abraham lincoln monument, there have a big pool.

Korean War memorial is a place where the war between United States and Korea had been started. I think the memorial use to honor the soldiers that had been dead from the war. Our teacher Ms. Makela told us that the old people with a hat that says World War II are people that had been participated in the war.

Martin Luther King Jr. is one of the people that I feel proud. People that know who was Martin Luther King should know that he had made a speech in front of the Abraham Lincoln monument. We took photos in front of the Martin Luther King statue.

Vietnam War memorial is one of the most important because it has a really big wall with name of people that had die in the war. They use it to honor soldiers.

World War II memorial is the one that has all the states named on the wall.

The last one that we went was the Natural museum of American Indian. It is the most beautiful museum.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0357s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb