Snowboarding the great mountains


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Colorado » Vail
November 18th 2008
Published: November 18th 2008
Edit Blog Post

The Road Trip to Vail, CO

You look out both sides of the car and all you can see is colorless white snow, piled high to make way for passing cars. As you get closer you start to see more and more cars starting to park. You get out of the car you smell the icy sharp smell of fresh snow just waiting to get pounded on the runs. You get on the lift take it to the highest possible point and get off, you get out your ipod and look for a gnarly tune and as you drop down in, you feel a sensation of weightlessness as your board hits the smooth silky snow. There is no better feeling then snowboarding, especially in Vail, Colorado the best place for snowboarding. Their record breaking snow that pile up every night and their insane runs that are never ending and the perfect temp for boarding. Every year I look forward to ripping up the mountains of Colorado, the way the snow parts away from your board as you pass over it, the technique used as you fly down the mountain hitting rails and jumps as you pass. If you every get the opportunity to partake in this awesome event go for it you will not be disappointed.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0386s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb