Long Day Driving


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Colorado » Limon
June 11th 2013
Published: June 11th 2013
Edit Blog Post

...we woke ourselves up early to spend a few last hours on the single tracks/, pack up camp, and find our Durango sticker for the trailer!

We set out on the road at about 12:30 and we're still plugging away! Durango is in the south western corner of Colorado and we are *almost* across the state. It's been a slow ride since unfortunately all the main highways are in the northern portion of the state- and we have a sick copilot who has needed many "business" breaks! It's like traveling with a kid- quick find a spot to pull over!!! We are about 20mins from hitting route 70 which should take us a little quicker across Kansas.

jo is at the wheel and a little anxious to get off these back road highways and find us a spot to cook dinner!

Kansas and a clear sky in the horizon- think all that weathers has headed your way New Englanders! Sorry!!! We'll bring the sun across with us!

*SP


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

Resting in the ACResting in the AC
Resting in the AC

Think the heat and excitement of the river sessions got the best of her!


11th June 2013

Arthur bryants
hey you guys pass through K.C.,missouri around lunch go to Arthur Bryants Bar B que broklyn st ex to the rt about a mile, its in the gps. great food. every american president has eaten there since hoover!! it looks scary but its not.

Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 32; dbt: 0.0635s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb