Long Beach/Los Angeles


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California
April 16th 2015
Published: April 16th 2015
Edit Blog Post

April 15, 2015 We are in Long Beach/Los Angeles! The ship is docked in Long Beach and Mom and I went on a bus excursion into Los Angeles. The bus took us on a tour of all the highlights of Los Angeles, and we stopped at the Chinese Theater, Olivera Street and the Farmers Market. It was a half day tour so we didn't get to stay at each stop for long. And we were nervous to venture too far from the bus as neither Mom nor I have an advanced sense of direction and get lost easily. We wanted to make sure we could find the bus again and find it on time. We certainly didn't want to get left in Los Angeles. We talked to one guy after dinner that was late returning to the boat yesterday and they almost had to leave him behind. Yikes! They will only wait so long before they abandon you. But no worries for us. The disappointment of the day is that yesterday Mom left her leather jacket in the Horizon Court. We realized it within 5 minutes and I went back to get it. It was gone! So we have been checking at lost and found, but it has not been turned in. Mom thinks it might still show up, I think someone just scored themselves a nice leather jacket. Thankfully, it's supposed to be in the 70's in San Diego, and probably that warm or warmer in Ensenada, so she shouldn't need a jacket. Ok, about the pictures. The zombie poster (Are You Ready LA?) is for Steve. I just cracked up. Mom looked at me funny. The "Hercules vs Vampires" poster also cracked me up. That is definitely a movie I want to see. Again Mom looked at me funny. After we returned to the boat and had dinner, we spent the evening in the Crooner's Lounge listening to music. We are going to have an early night. Tomorrow will be a busy day in San Diego!


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0521s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.4mb