LA Baby


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Venice
May 24th 2020
Published: May 24th 2020
Edit Blog Post

L.A. Baby
Sunday 12.30 pm we depart our yacht at San Remo and walk to Venice beach,the weather warm & the promenade full of life ,punks,surfers,gangbangers,esse s & families,muscle bound wanna be Arnie s pumpin it at Muscle Beach. Pommy backpackers (how can i tell because they are glowing white ) lined up straight from the airport with thier backpacks still on outside the medical marijuana office for a prescription ,basketball ,reggae,blues,funk music ALL over,the smell of fries ,dogs , and the waft of the marijuwana mmm ,we stop to watch some street hustler s doin dere thang ,they were hustling for tips with their i must say very good performance , they pulled people form the crowd and took the piss in a good way and then got some young kids out of the crowd and showed em how to dance Bruno Mars style , this one young redheaded white lass about 7 years old just couldnt get it together & got left behind & whilst all were laughing at her,her finger went to her quivering lip and she was going to lose it she was upset , without losing a beat Leroy steps in 6ft tall dude her opposite colour and obvious stock in life , he leans down whispered in her ear then looked her in the eye- again huge dude leaning down, BOOM she takes off like a butterfly catches up with the other kids and floats around to the beat the crowd goin off ,im looking around and it seemed not too many seen this act but i did.
Once the performance ended i asked Leroy for a quick word & quietly said
I seen what you did with the young redheaded lass man that was seriously friggin cool ,he was a humble dude he asks where we were from , we told him
and he asks with a grin
Man you come all dis way just to see our show ?
Yeh dude thats why we are here
Damn man you aussies are crazy, you all have a good day and enjoy LA baby
Oh we will Leroy we will
And we did

I travel to annoy my ignornace


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0355s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb