Temecula


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Temecula
March 7th 2014
Published: March 9th 2014
Edit Blog Post

We arrived in Temecula around 4 pm. We set up and created out outdoor area behind our RV. Larry and Henna are right next to us. We are staying at Pechanga RV Resort. It sits right next to some mountains and is a nice park. We enjoyed cheese, blackberries, adult beverages and the warm sunshine, but as soon as the sun began to set, the temperature dropped quickly. Ken brought out our heater and Henna sat right next to it. This is the same heater that Henna stood too close to and caught her pants on fire at our yard sale a few years ago!

Larry and Ken decided to take a bike ride and Henna and I went inside to start dinner. We put the green beans and diced potatoes on and enjoyed talking and sipping our wine. The guys returned and instead of being worn out from a vigorous ride, they told us they only got a few streets over and got invited for a beer. It is a guy's 40th birthday celebration and his whole family was there. They invited us back for dinner and drinks later. Ken grilled our chicken and we enjoyed dinner inside our RV by the fire. At this point I was ready for bed but the guys said we had to go to the birthday party. We walked down to their place. Everyone was extremely friendly and offered drinks. The birthday boy is a former marine and we thanked him for his service. He has an adorable wife who was just finishing prepping their food. Since we had eaten, we stayed a short time and then said goodnight. We walked around the park and then headed back to our 'homes' and said goodnight. I read for awhile and Ken finished cleaning up. It was a long, but good day.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0531s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb