When You Stop Being a Moving Target


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Sebastopol
September 28th 2009
Published: September 28th 2009
Edit Blog Post

So Melisse and I have been staying with our friends Ali and Bill for a little over a week now and it is amazing what happens when you become stationary. That is besides catching your breath. For each of us, we have a little bit of industry ahead. Melisse will be working with Ali and another former colleague making some models for natural history exhibits. Her juices have been flowing talking to her former workmates from our days out here about materials and procedures. Of course it did not take long to get some projects launched. As I write this, Melisse, Ali and Brigitte are in Point Reyes Station looking at an elephant seal installation that they are going to replicate. On the other hand it looks like I will be the west coast school liaison for Global Youth Leadership Institute, the group I work for in the summer, trying to sign up schools out here on the coast to join in the efforts of transforming their communities in efforts of diversity, and sustainability. I think we are on good paths. Life on the road is proving to be stimulating and rewarding. Hope all is well where you are. Sh'na tova (happy new year). Peace, one and all.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0274s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb