heading out


Advertisement
Published: June 28th 2006
Edit Blog Post

packing uppacking uppacking up

1 backpack each for two months is quite an accomplishment for two people that think things like heartrate moniters, camelbacks, three kinds of face lotions and snorkling gear are essentials. dont worry, we didnt pack the dollhouse.

So we are finally leaving the hot, cow smelling town of Davis after 5 years and are ready to figure out what happens next. We both graduated with B.S.s; Patrick's in Civil Engineering and Robin's in Graphic Design. We also will both have minors in Art History and strategically planned it so that we would have to take our last class this summer in France. So far the plan is to spend a week in Paris before heading to the Riviera which is where we will have class for 3 weeks, and then off to Italy to explore for another 3 weeks. Then back to California to find jobs and adjust to real life. Hopefully we will have exciting enough adventures and photos to keep you all entertained and would love to hear what you have been up to when we're gone. For any of you who have been in some of the same areas, we are completely open to suggestions of places to go, things to do, and where to eat (since the food is pretty much why I am going.... my goal is to find the best gelato in Italy so that means lots of taste testings... mmmm).
excited?excited?excited?

getting excited to get his first stamp on his passport!

We can't wait to hear from you!

Patrick (patrick.kitto@gmail.com) and Robin (robin.weir@gmail.com)

Advertisement



30th June 2006

Ciao
Thanks for sharing your wonderful trip w/ us - happy travels
30th June 2006

bon voyage
Hi Robin, Sounds like a great trip and a nice way to get those extra units you need..did your parents really fall for that? You and Patrick will have a great time..I'm jealous. Enjoy yourselves..I will be checking up on you from time to time.....and tell Patrick we are working on the duck club over in Dixon. We are doing a complete renovation and wetland restoration project with Cal Waterfowl and I would love to take him hunting in the fall.ken

Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0369s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb