Left our hearts in San Francisco


Advertisement
Published: June 2nd 2009
Edit Blog Post

To start our last day in San Fran, Jordan and I got some coffee and went to the SFMOMA. We saw beautiful paintings by Dali, Stella, Brancusi, and lots of others. Then we took a cab to Haight, went shopping, and on a whim got some piercings. We then met back up with our new friend Michael for dinner at his work, Sens restaurant where we had delicious drinks, appetizers, dinner, and desert. The rest of the night was just totally crazy ahem... anyway, we are now hanging out for our last night in the hotel room! We've had such an amazing time in San Fracisco it will be sad to say goodbye!!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 17, Displayed: 17


Advertisement



2nd June 2009

Left our hearts...
Well, you did SF pretty well, didn't you?? And hookah'd as well!! haha wish I was there for that part! Glad you did the museum. K, one of those paintings looks like Mark Rothko, MM did an art piece based on him, called ... I am blanking on the name, but it is a catchy one as all of her's are. Piercings, huh?? I think you both have picked up some of the culture of the city, I can tell from your lingo. Memories to last a lifetime. Onward!
4th June 2009

off radar...
Well! You guys are off the radar! Did you in fact leave your hearts behind in SF or was that just a cover up???? Maybe you aren't coming back to acultural Charleston! We aren't acultural, just different. Please come home! Katie, when do you get back into Chas? I want to meet you at the airport if it's not too late... Thanks!

Tot: 0.127s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0497s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb