AT&T for the Giants


Advertisement
Published: July 13th 2008
Edit Blog Post

We went to a Giants game tonight. Maybe the best game I've ever seen live. Lots of ups and downs and some good drama.

Giants were down for a bit, then they got ahead with a few runs. Then there was a terrible call at the plate where a Tiger ran home on a fly ball. An amazing throw from the outfield had the catcher tagging him out (very obvious from the replay), but the ump called him safe. So that put the Tigers up and there was a great booing that went on, the Giants Coach came out and argued with the ump until he was ejected from the game. As it was the 7th inning it looked like it could be it. Until a homer in the 8th and a huge rally put the Giants on top again in a tremendous win.

Amazing game, and great to see it with Robyn and her Dad and uncle Arty and Batchan and Jichan.

Oh, I almost forgot, Arty sprayed some skin-head with a little milk when he opened it, and for a minute there it didn't look good. I thought the skin head was gonna attack us, but he calmed down and I didn't have to open up a can of whoopass on him.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.039s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0205s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb